Rainy days can be dreary! And by the weather forecast this week we are going to see our fair share of rain. It can make you feel sluggish, a little less motivated and sometimes depressed especially when things are not going well at work.
If you have been feeling less enthusiastic about your work or your career path know that the first step is recognizing that you could be happier. And the second step is coming up with a game plan on what you need to do to get out of the current situation you are in.
Thoughts from a career coach.
1. Evaluate what you aren't happy with currently in your role.
2. Are there steps you could take to improve the situation?
3. If not, what do you need to do next to find new opportunities?
4. Update your resume.
5. Make sure your LinkedIn profile is strong.
6. Come up with a strategy on targeting opportunities.
7. Prep for interviewing.
8. Get out there and network.
9. Don't forget to look for the rainbow!
Look for the rainbow, you generally can find a rainbow after a good rain! If you need help finding your rainbow reach out I would love to talk with you about your situation and see if I can assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org